Monday, March 1, 2010

the begining of the week

I wish I had something witty, political or relevant to say today but I really don't. It's Monday, and I was off for four and a half days so I am back in the work clothes and dealing with humanity. My anxiety is not too bad today, yet I am not quite sure I am up for a walk to the cafeteria. It's so much easier to hide out in my cubicle, but eventually I will get hungry and have to find food somewhere. Dealing with this panic disorder/anxiety is the toughest thing I have ever had to deal with because I never know when it is going to hit me. Wednesday was really bad. A co-worker was in my cubicle and I had to ask her to leave because my anxiety was so bad-that was embarrasing. I am told that this anxiety is a result of unresolved issues that I have with Len. Perhaps, probably. None the less it is there, and I have to deal with it. I found a shrink in Lansdale who specializes in anxiety disorders. I am hoping he helps. Till then, I sit and hope the panic does not hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment